ANA InterContinental Appi Kogen Resort
The pinnacle of achievement in the luxury hotel industry
Winner of “WORLD LUXURY HOTEL AWARDS”
for two consecutive years
ANA InterContinental Appi Kogen Resort won “2023 WORLD LUXURY HOTEL AWARDS” in 3 categories, which is called Academy Award of travel industry, on 30th October 2023. *ANA InterContinental Appi Kogen Resort is operated by Iwate Hotel and Resort Ltd. (Head office: Morioka, Iwate, CEO: Akira Yamagata). The hotel has 38 rooms and opened on 25th February 2022 in Hachimantai, Iwate.
WORLD LUXURY HOTEL AWARDS
Established in 2006, World Luxury Hotel Awards is the pinnacle of achievement in the luxury hotel industry offering international recognition as voted by guests, travelers and industry players alike. Over 300 000 international travelers vote each year, during a three-week period to select the winners.
2023 WORLD LUXURY HOTEL AWARDS
- Best Luxury Ski Resort in Asia
- Best Luxury Ski Hotel in East Asia
- Best Luxury Destination Hotel in Japan
ANA Intercontinental Appi Kogen Resort
ANA InterContinental Appi Kogen Resort- the first 5-star luxury resort in Tohoku,Japan. Set upon stunning snowscapes, renowned by locals as ‘miracle silky snow’, Appi Kogen is the largest-scale ski resort in Japan’s northeastern Tohoku region. Guests will immerse in the rich beauty of Appi and the nearby Hachimantai region, offering picturesque snowscapes in winter and lush greenery and white birch forests in the summer.
2023 WORLD LUXURY HOTEL AWARDS Commemorative Plan
-Enjoy luxurious experience-
【2023 WORLD LUXURY HOTEL AWARDS 2023 Award Commemoration】 Suite Room Luxury Stay Plan
This plan is an award-winning commemorative plan for suite room stays only.
- Pick-up/drop-off at either Morioka Station, Hanamaki Airport, or Ohdate Noshiro Airport
- Dinner is served at the Japanese-French restaurant SHIRATSUYU, which offers either a Japanese or Western course, or you can choose from an a la carte menu. The restaurant at the adjacent ANA Crowne Plaza Resort Appi Kogen, is also available. *The total amount per person is equivalent to 20,000 yen.
- Free beverages in the refrigerator in the guest room.