Private snowshoeing guide
We will guide you to a day trip snowshoes trekking starting from Appi Kogen.
We also accept Hachimantai rime tour and Nanataki icefall tour.
|Open period||Late December 2021 – 2022.3.27|
|Open hours||8: 00|
|Price (tax included)||
3 hours 26,000 yen
1-day 5,0000 yen
*For 5 or more participants, we will accept it with a second guide.
Second guide fee Half day 20,000 yen / 1 day 30,000 yen
Half day / Appi area
1-day / Hachimantai (Daikokumori, Momiyama,Chausudake,Gentagatake,Yanomunedake etc.)
*Transportation out of Appi area will be your own car or other way.
|Capacity||1 to 4 people|
|Age||Please check at the time of booking|
|Application deadline||Until 3 days before the event|
- Necessary: helmet, beacon (rental available)
- *Please bring your own ski or snowboard for the tour, seal and lunch (if 1-day tour).
[Travel planning / implementation]
Appi Travel Co., Ltd. Iwate Prefecture Governor Registered Travel Business No. 2-235
117-1, Appi kogen, Hachimantai City, Iwate Prefecture
Travel business handling manager Mikiko Ono
Domestic recruitment type travel transaction conditions
Recruitment type planned travel contract
Reservation / Inquiry
Appi Backcountry Tours
(ANA Crowne Plaza Resort Appi Kogen 1F Ihatov Appi Nature Tours)
Please check and fill out the questionnaire in advance before applying.
At backcountry tours & lessons
- Every morning, staffs will check thier health condition by taking body temperature and disinfect.
- For guide and reception staffs, they will wear masks or neck warmers.
- Please keep a certain distance and line up at the reception.
- Please wear a mask when you apply for the program.
- Participants should wear neck warmers or something to cover mouths during the lesson.
- Contactless payment is recommended.
- Participants are requested to come to the reception to take body temperature.
- We will refuse to join the program if your body temperature is 37.5℃ or over.
- For lift rides, we will follow the guidelines set by ski resorts.