Private snowshoeing guide
We will guide you to a day trip snowshoes trekking starting from Appi Kogen.
We also accept Hachimantai rime tour and Nanataki icefall tour.
|Open period||Late December 2020 – 2021.3.28|
|Open hours||8: 00 – start flexibly|
|Price (tax included)||
3 hours 22,000 yen～
5 hours 37,000 yen～
* Prices vary depending on the destination.
|Capacity||1 to 6 people|
|Age||Please check at the time of booking|
|Application deadline||Until 3 days before the event|
- Clothes / equipment
- Snowshoes, snow boots, (poles), winter clothes, hats, gloves, goggles or sunglasses, rucksack, high-energy food, drinks, lunch (for one day tour), etc.
[Travel planning / implementation]
Appi Travel Co., Ltd. Iwate Prefecture Governor Registered Travel Business No. 2-235
117-1, Appi kogen, Hachimantai City, Iwate Prefecture
Travel business handling manager Mikiko Ono
Domestic recruitment type travel transaction conditions
Recruitment type planned travel contract
Reservation / Inquiry
Appi Backcountry Tours (Hotel Appi Grand 1F Ihatov Appi Nature Tours)
Please check and fill out the questionnaire in advance before applying.
At backcountry tours & lessons
- Every morning, staffs will check thier health condition by taking body temperature and disinfect.
- For guide and reception staffs, they will wear masks or neck warmers.
- Please keep a certain distance and line up at the reception.
- Please wear a mask when you apply for the program.
- Participants should wear neck warmers or something to cover mouths during the lesson.
- Contactless payment is recommended.
- Participants are requested to come to the reception to take body temperature.
- We will refuse to join the program if your body temperature is 37.5℃ or over.
- For lift rides, we will follow the guidelines set by ski resorts.