Take a leisurely stroll through the snow forest with snowshoes.
Adjacent to ANA Crowne Plaza Resort Appi Kogen, “Arugu” is a snow walking path where you can walk freely with snowshoes.
Children and adults can enjoy walking in the forest with a map and binoculars, observing the footprints of animals, and having a thrilling experience you will feel snow with the whole body.
Snowshoeing course is currently available with a guide.
Reservation / Inquiry
Appi Backcountry Tours
(ANA Crowne Plaza Resort Appi Kogen 1F Ihatov Appi Nature Tours)
At backcountry tours & lessons
- Every morning, staffs will check thier health condition by taking body temperature and disinfect.
- For guide and reception staffs, they will wear masks or neck warmers.
- Please keep a certain distance and line up at the reception.
- Please wear a mask when you apply for the program.
- Participants should wear neck warmers or something to cover mouths during the lesson.
- Contactless payment is recommended.
- Participants are requested to come to the reception to take body temperature.
- We will refuse to join the program if your body temperature is 37.5℃ or over.
- For lift rides, we will follow the guidelines set by ski resorts.