Mt.Maemori “Gondola” tour with a guide
Take a snowshoes walk around the summit of Mt.Maemori using a gondola.
Let’s enjoy the natural scenery winter by walking around the summit of Mt.Maemori, such as the rime that cannot see at the bottom of the mountain and the 360-degrees panoramic view from the summit.
|Open period||2020.12.19 – 2021.3.28|
|Open hours||9:30 – 11:30|
|Price (tax included)||
Junior high school students and above 3,600 JPY
5 years old to elementary school students 2,600 JPY
* Snowshoes and snow boots rental included, gondola fee not included
|Age||Those who are 5 years or older and can walk about 1 km in the snowy mountains|
|Application deadline||Until 17:00 the day before|
- Clothes / equipment
- Winter clothes such as ski or snowboard wear, hats, gloves, goggles (sunglasses)
Reservation / Inquiry
Appi Backcountry Tours (Hotel Appi Grand 1F Ihatov Appi Nature Tours)
Please check and fill out the questionnaire in advance before applying.
At backcountry tours & lessons
- Every morning, staffs will check thier health condition by taking body temperature and disinfect.
- For guide and reception staffs, they will wear masks or neck warmers.
- Please keep a certain distance and line up at the reception.
- Please wear a mask when you apply for the program.
- Participants should wear neck warmers or something to cover mouths during the lesson.
- Contactless payment is recommended.
- Participants are requested to come to the reception to take body temperature.
- We will refuse to join the program if your body temperature is 37.5℃ or over.
- For lift rides, we will follow the guidelines set by ski resorts.